Today’s update, San Francisco 🙂
I’ve always wanted to do a road trip on the west coast, guess every east coast person’s dream is to get to the other side of the country haha!🚘
I did a road trip along the Pacific Highway, starting from San Diageo passing La Jolla, LA, Solvang, Big Sur, Carmel, Monterey, with a long drive in between to Yosemite National Park and finishing in San Fransico.
Stops I recommend along the way include:
1. San Diageo: Balboa Park, Seaport Village
2. La Jolla: there’s a random cave you can visit going underground, or just enjoy the views
3. Try some in-n-out burger any stop along the way! they’re so good! and they’re cheaper than shake shack in new york! those hot chili peppers are so yummy! (very spicy!) 😋
4. LA: stop by Urban Lights for a quick photo , check out Getty Center and see the famous Hollywood sign on Griffith Observatory
5. Big Sur was really pretty to drive by, I’d spend some time there if I could!
6. There’s a 17-Mile Drive by Carmel, pretty nice Scenic Tour
7. Yosemite National Park, budget enough time for some hiking here!
8. In San Fransico, check out the night views on Twin Peaks, get some pictures with the Golden Gate Bridge, see the famous Lombard Street, and take a walk by Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39.
📍California 🇺🇸 San Francisco ☀️
📷#hitravelstories 🌎 2014 🗺